Welcome to my new personal playground! I’m very excited about my updated site, as it gives me the ability to make changes with just the click of the mouse. In celebration, I’m offering you a free pattern-one of my favorites-from my book, Shadow Redwork. To download your free pattern, simply click here. To order an autographed copy of Shadow Redwork, click here.
Speaking of Red Work – Please join me at my Quilting in the Garden’s (this years featured guests are Rob Appell and Verna Mosquera – September 24 & 25) pre-class on Sept. 22. It is a pleasure to teach a hands on workshop in this incredible environment. In this class you will learn efficient piecing techniques , red work embroidery and prairie points while starting this delightful quilt. Please call Alden Lane in Livermore, Ca. to secure your spot – 925-447-0280.
Includes Seam Ripper, Stiletto, Presser, Turner
Four Must-Have Quilting and Crafting Tools in One
- Flat-ended presser cap for finger pressing, folding, burnishing
- Super-sharp BERNINA seam ripper for fast “unsewing”
- Pointed wood end cap for turning bias tubes and doll parts
- Extra-long stiletto protects fingers while pressing and machine piecing
- Won’t roll off your work surface!